Interested in Monogramming? Get in touch with Customer Service and we'll make it happen.
We are offering monogramming on the below select designs.
Here are a few Frequently Asked Questions about Monogramming.
- 1. Q. What font is the monogram in? How big will it be?
A. The monogram will be in Times New Roman Bold Uppercase and the size will vary per design: Wallets & Cigar Holder 26pt(~.25 inches high), Moleskine Cover & Notepad Holders 32pt(.3125 inches high), Briefcases and Backpacks 40pt (.375 inches high). We are not offering the ability to select your font or size at this time.
- 2. Q. How are the monograms being done? Is this a laser!?
A. We use a high beam laser machine. The engraving process burns the outer surface of the leather leaving a nice contrast then develops a nice tone-on-tone look with patina over time. The depth of engraving will not affect the integrity of the leather and will only remove a depth of 0.015 - 0.030”. Our technicians have been trained never to look directly into the laser beam.
- 3. Q. What designs are available for monogramming?
A. Right now we are offering monogramming on most of our briefcases, backpacks, wallets and a few other items. Click here to view a full list of designs.
- 4. Q. Does the same return/exchange policy apply for designs that are monogrammed?
A. No - this is a final sale, as customized pieces are not eligible for returns or exchanges, so we want to you to be sure everything is correct before you complete your order.
- 5. Q. Will monogramming add order processing time?
A. Monogramming will add 1-3 business days to your order's shipping/delivery time, so please consider this, especially if need your order in a hurry!
- 6. Q. Can I ship my current bag back to you for monogramming?
A. At this time, we will only offer monogramming for new purchases.
- 7. Q. Can I select the spot for my monogram to appear?
A. We are only offering monogramming in standard locations for the moment. Please check the individual design detail page for general monogram location information.
- 8. Q. Can you do more than 3 letters/numbers/special characters?
A. We might get a little more fancy with it in the future, but for right now, we are only offering up to 3 characters; however, your monogram can be any combination of Uppercase letters, numbers or special characters that you can type in the field.