Get one of our $19 actual real life hero “costumes” this year for Halloween. You know, be someone who risks their life to help others. Be a nurse or a doctor. Earlier this year, there was a huge shortage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for our front line medical staff. And since we’re really good at sewing, we stopped making cool leather things and started making isolation gowns, head covers and face masks to help out for a few months. Well, we have some left over and figured what better way to honor the heroes all around us than to dress like them for Halloween. After all, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Whether you’re handing out candy or trick or treating with the kids, this is the best costume you could possibly wear this year.
- It’s Safe - If doctors and nurses rely on these to protect them from COVID, then you can too.
- It’s Reusable - When Halloween is over, you can reuse your professional grade “costume” over and over again for painting, gardening, birthing farm animals, butchering or as a fun evening gown of sorts.
- It’s Inexpensive - $19 is super cheap for any costume. Buy a dozen and give them out.
- It’s Quality - Our isolation gown is the highest quality gown in America. It’s 100% cotton, biodegradable, reusable, breathable and very comfortable for all day use.
- It’s Original - Since no movies came out this year, there are no superheroes to dress like. And who wants to be accused of being “SO LAST YEAR”? Or you can call it your COVID wedding dress or bridesmaid dress or use it as the retro new dad in the delivery room costume.
- It’s Cool - Everyone will chuckle first and then slowly nod their heads and say, “That’s pretty cool”.
And, if you want to get more of these gowns or masks or head coverings, we’ll totally hook you up with a great buik price. Honestly, we have a lot left over and could use your help using them up. Thanks for your help and we hope you enjoy.