Job Posting: Campaign Specialist
Marketing Campaign Specialist
Saddleback is looking for a Campaign Specialist to ensure Marketing initiatives are executed on time and as planned. This role is responsible for leading the charge and working collaboratively with the marketing team in designing, launching and measuring various campaigns including email campaigns and website updates. They will also be involved in other projects as needed including Saddleback’s Amazon store. The right person for this job will be able to see a project from the 30,000 mile view and just as easily get in the weeds and tackle specific tasks and ensure all details are correct. They enjoy details and are one of those people that get a thrill from crossing items off a to-do list.
Click here to read a detailed Job Description
Why you want to work at Saddleback:
- Great People - a great team to work with.
- Work that Matters - Saddleback is a socially minded company with a bigger purpose. The heart of Saddleback really is to love on those that come in our path. We work closely with an organization called Africa New Life Ministries and our owners Dave and Suzette even offer to take team members on a discounted trip with them to Rwanda to see the end result of all of their hard work. Our work is bigger than a bottom dollar here; it’s about helping people.
- Our Culture is key, and who we hire is important. This is what we value.
- Great Benefits including Medical and Dental insurance, Flexible Schedule, Paid Vacation time, Paid Sick time, Paid Bereavement leave, Paid Holidays, Paid Short term and Long term disability, Paid Life insurance, Retirement plan with match, employee discount
- Location The Saddleback Headquarters in NW Fort Worth, TX.
- Position Full Time, Typically M-F 8:30am - 5pm, some flexibility
- Travel None
Must haves - Please don’t apply if you don’t meet the following requirements
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience in Communication, Marketing, Business or the sciences
- 1-2 Years of campaign management experience
- Experience working with an online retailer preferred
This will get you to the top of the stack
- Solid experience working with HTML
- Experience using Mailchimp and Netsuite
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop a plus
- Experience with Amazon is a plus
Click here to Apply