Overnight Canvas Duffle Bag
Buy nice or buy twice. This weatherproof canvas duffel bag was designed and built to be the strongest and longest lasting canvas travel bag you’ll ever own. The key is the expensive materials. They’ll fight over it when you’re dead.
- 100-Year Warranty, details here.
- Free Shipping, details here.
- From the Mountainback Collection
- Built with uncommonly thick 24 oz waxed canvas from Scotland that is extremely rugged and water resistant
- Top flap closure is secured with pad eye closures that can be opened and closed with one hand
- Two Dark Coffee Brown Old Bull leather pads cover the back and bottom of bag for comfort and protection from being jabbed by the inside contents; Also helps the bag sit upright.
- Leather pads double as an exterior pocket and allows for items, such as a tripod, to be carried under the bag; Leather is stamped with month and year of construction.
- Can be carried by shoulder strap or top grab handle
- Removable canvas shoulder strap has a thick leather shoulder pad
- Top handle lays flat when not in use
- Wide open interior for maximum storage capacity
- Two exterior pockets and one interior pocket to stow gear
- A dependable workhorse bag built for constant abuse: heavy waxed canvas, full grain leather, solid copper rivets, sail grommets, and double stitching with 00 continuous filament polyester thread (the kind they use for parachutes and boat sails)
- Adjustable strap length: 38.5""-60.5""
- Exterior: 11.5"" H x 16"" W x 8.5"" D
- Interior: 20"" H (unfolded) x 15.5"" W x 8"" D
- 4.8 pounds
- Exterior: 11.5"" H x 19.75"" W x 9"" D
- Interior: 20"" H (unfolded) x 18.5"" W x 9"" D
- 7 pounds
- Size Chart