Leather Copper Pen
Availability: In stock
We have a patent on this Leather Pen sleeve. There's nothing like it in the world and it slides over our simple and solid copper pen. And, refill your copper pen with almost any pen.
Our Patented Leather Pen Sleeve on our solid copper pen
- 100-Year Warranty, details here.
- Free Shipping, details here.
- We use only the best: full-grain leather (as much of the cow as you can get, short of the moo), strong pigskin lining, and premium, marine-grade thread (the kind used on shipping sails).
- The 100% solid copper barrel is hammered by hand in the old Mexican coppersmith town of Santa Clara de Cobre; Each pen is unique.
- Designed to fit standard BIC ballpoint ink cartridge refills. Your grandchildren can buy refills at any office supply store (if those still exist in 100 years)
- This pen will make you the second most interesting person at any coffee shop, right behind the guy with the mustache who brought his typewriter, so rad
- The nature of copper is to develop a patina over time and take on the character of use (just like your leather); Your pen will be one-of-a-kind.
- Works for left and right-handed folks alike
- A small full-grain leather grip on the Simple Copper Pen allows for a comfortable writing experience
- A longer full-grain leather grip and "knobs" on the Fancy Copper pen allow for adjustable positioning of the leather grip and the ability to cover the point of the pen when not in use.
- "Clicking" the leather sheath up and down on the Fancy Copper Pen is a great time-killer in boring meetings
- Recommended for writing love letters and postcards but also capable of other writing duties
- Copper barrel and leather grip are covered by our 100 Year Warranty
Dimensions (approximate size):
- Fancy Copper Pen
- Pen: 5 1/8"
- Leather Grip: 3.75 L x .625 W
- .05 pounds