Job Posting: Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
If you have experience analyzing adwords, optimizing SEO and helping make your organization's digital marketing spend more efficient, we’re looking for you! If you value data and enjoy working with spreadsheets and diving into details, this might be the position for you. If you dream about pivot tables and enjoy an elegant macro take a further look.
Saddleback is looking for a driven Digital Marketing Specialist to apply their wisdom and analytical insight to our paid search, SEO and marketing campaigns. This position will grow and expand Saddleback’s online presence and make sure we are efficiently promoting the brand and introducing customers to the Saddleback product line. They will also support the marketing arm of Saddleback with analysis and administrative support for all campaigns. Their work will ultimately make marketing and paid search spend more efficient and increase revenue.
Why you want to work at Saddleback:
- Work that Matters - Saddleback is a socially minded company with a bigger purpose. The heart of Saddleback really is to love on those that come in our path. We work closely with an organization called Africa New Life Ministries and our owners Dave and Suzette even offer to take team members on a discounted trip with them to Rwanda to see the end result of all of their hard work. Our work is bigger than a bottom dollar here; it’s about helping people.
- Our Culture is key, and who we hire is important. This is what we value
- Great Benefits including Medical and Dental insurance, Flexible Schedule, Paid Vacation time, Paid Sick time, Paid Bereavement leave, Paid Holidays, Paid Short term and Long term disability, Paid Life insurance, Retirement plan with match, employee discount.
Location - Our Fort Worth Headquarters - 600 Railhead Rd #200, Fort Worth, TX 76106
Travel - Minimal
Position - Full Time
Education - Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, communications or equivalent experience
Experience needed: - 3-5 years
1.Paid Search Work
- a.Daily analysis and management of paid search investment.
- b.Maintenance and expansion of the paid search campaign, including keyword expansion, ad and landing page testing, device targeting, and engine expansion.
- c.Monitoring of the space for new advertising opportunities.
- d.Coordinate findings and campaign movements with natural search campaign
- a.Product, category, content & navigation structural recommendations and execution for excellent site structure and load times.
- b.Providing backlink profile strategies to gain domain authority.
- c.Ongoing measurement and optimization.
- a.Assist with collecting and managing data on campaign results and other marketing initiatives and reports and communicates results to marketing specialist. Collection will be via Google Analytics, platform-specific reports, and NetSuite - pulling data on your own or coordinating with channel owners for data.
- b.Provide analysis of ROI-driven metrics, and assisting with specific performance research projects as needed.
- c.Assist with display, affiliate, and natural search campaigns.
- d.Research and report on competitors marketing coverage and industry trends
- e.Assist with any other marketing projects or tasks as needed