Pocket Coin Purse
People use this for earbuds, small amounts of coins, pills, as a gift box for engagement rings, necklaces, earrings, earpods, or whatever else you don't want lost in your bag. Just a single piece of leather. It’ll be one of those cool little things they pull out of your trunk and fight over when you’re dead.
- 100-Year Warranty , details here
- Free Shipping , details here
- We use only the best: full-grain leather (as much of the cow as you can get, short of the moo), strong pigskin lining, and premium, marine-grade thread (the kind used on shipping sails).
- Single piece of leather with a strip of suela on the stainless steel closure to keep it from warping over time
- Lined with pigskin to keep what's inside from getting scratched
- Great for ear buds, earPods, coins, jewelry, dice, small erasers, train figures, and more!
- 3” W x 2.5” H x .75” D
- .7 pounds
Write Your Own Review