Four Stitch Leather Belt
Four rows of stitching add four rows of style and one notion of general reassurance. Professional but Stylish Black or Brown Leather Belt.
- 100-Year Warranty, details here
- Free Shipping, info here
- We use only the best: full-grain leather (as much of the cow as you can get, short of the moo), strong pigskin lining, and premium, marine-grade thread (the kind used on shipping sails).
- Two pieces of smooth leather sewn together for the quick whip off
- Four rows of stitching add four rows of style and one notion of general reassurance
- Right at home in the field or the office
- Sturdy enough for holsters and sheaths and comfortable too
- The last belt you'll ever need
- Veggie tanned leather available in four colors, including lighter tobacco and classic black
- 9 holes spaced .75" apart for a comfortable fit on Thanksgiving. Not too loose or too tight.
- Non-removable hardware has a rugged, old-school look
Dimensions (approximate size):
- Width: 1.5"
- Thickness: 5mm to 6mm
- 0.7 pounds (varies depending on size)
Write Your Own Review