Old Bull Leather Belt
Built tough with quality leather so it's the last belt you'll ever need. Non-removable hardware has a rugged, old-school look.
- 100-Year Warranty, details here.
- Free Shipping, details here.
- We use only the best: full-grain leather (as much of the cow as you can get, short of the moo), strong pigskin lining, and premium, marine-grade thread (the kind used on shipping sails).
- Made from the oddly thick vegetable tanned leather of an old bull
- Ideal stiffness for holsters and sheaths and comfortable too
- .75" between the 9 holes for comfortable fit on Thanksgiving. Not too loose or too tight
- The last belt you'll ever need
- Slightly wrinkled texture on the back side
- Non-removable hardware has a rugged, old-school look
- Width: 1.5"
- Thickness: 4mm to 6mm
- 0.5 pounds on average (varies depending on size)
Dimensions (approximate size):
Write Your Own Review