Job Posting: Graphic Designer
Saddleback is looking for a Graphic Designer to create art and copy layouts for Saddleback’s website, print collateral and more. This role brings to life the visual brand of Saddleback in coordination with the Saddleback team. The Graphic Designer utilizes a variety of web graphic methods including images, web design, and motion graphic design. While the ultimate creation and development of the visuals of the brand falls upon the Graphic designer, they will work in a team setting to make sure that Saddleback’s brand is communicated to the customer accurately.
Click here to read a detailed Job Description
Why you want to work at Saddleback:
- Great People - a great team to work with.
- Work that Matters - Saddleback is a socially minded company with a bigger purpose. The heart of Saddleback really is to love on those that come in our path. We work closely with an organization called Africa New Life Ministries and our owners Dave and Suzette even offer to take team members on a discounted trip with them to Rwanda to see the end result of all of their hard work. Our work is bigger than a bottom dollar here; it’s about helping people.
- Our Culture is key, and who we hire is important. This is what we value.
- Great Benefits including Medical and Dental insurance, Flexible Schedule, Paid Vacation time, Paid Sick time, Paid Bereavement leave, Paid Holidays, Paid Short term and Long term disability, Paid Life insurance, Retirement plan with match, employee discount
- Location The Saddleback Headquarters in NW Fort Worth, TX.
- Position Full Time, Typically M-F 8:30am - 5pm, some flexibility
- Travel None
Must haves - Please don’t apply if you don’t meet the following requirements
- Associate's degree (A.A.) in a related field of study from two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years of ecommerce or retail graphic design experience with a luxury or fashion brand preferred
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite for Mac
- Knowledge of type design and page layout best practices
This will get you to the top of the stack
- Gets the Saddleback Leather brand and voice
- Ability to apply a strong creative vision to project requirements that results in innovative and on brand results
- Can provide a design portfolio that demonstrates your passion and ability
Click here to Apply