Job Posting: HR and Admin Assistant
HR and Admin Assistant
Saddleback Leather is currently looking for a full-time HR and Admin Assistant.
Do you like keeping things organized and following processes? Do you enjoy helping people and making sure they are taken care of? The HR and Admin Assistant is a key role in making sure all the details of the company and HR get seen to. You’re a source of information for the company as well as a hand that is always ready to help no matter what the request. You need to balance responsibilities and tasks effortlessly and makes sure processes and systems are followed and run smoothly.
Why you want to work at Saddleback:
- Great People - a great team to work with.
- Work that Matters - Saddleback is a socially minded company with a bigger purpose. The heart of Saddleback really is to love on those that come in our path. We work closely with an organization called Africa New Life Ministries and our owners Dave and Suzette even offer to take team members on a discounted trip with them to Rwanda to see the end result of all of their hard work. Our work is bigger than a bottom dollar here; it’s about helping people.
- Our Culture is key, and who we hire is important. This is what we value
- Great Benefits including Medical and Dental insurance, Flexible Schedule, Paid Vacation time, Paid Sick time, Paid Bereavement leave, Paid Holidays, Paid Short term and Long term disability, Paid Life insurance, Retirement plan with match, employee discount.
Location - The Saddleback Headquarters in Fort Worth, TX
Position - Full Time, Typically M-F 8:30am - 5pm, some flexibility
Must haves - Please don’t apply if you don’t meet the following requirements:
- Experience working with HR previously preferred
- 2-4 Years experience in administrative assistance preferred
- Proficient with Macs and Microsoft Office
- Excellent people skills
This will get you to the top of the stack -
- Bilingual with English and Spanish
- Experience in a Virtual environment