Latest News : The 12 Second Newsletter
The 12 Second Newsletter
Everything changed on our website. We need feedback. 14+ new designs (bang bang) launch in August/Sept. We own the Mexico factory 100%. Follow along with us in Africa right now. Click here to read more.
Suzette, the kids and I are in Africa right now for 6 weeks, leading three groups (our U.S. home is being watched by someone with a gun). There is one Love 41 group and two Saddleback Leather groups of employees and their families and some of our own family (Follow along with us on our trip via our Facebook or Instagram pages). But before we left, we wanted the website redesigned (Phase 1) and to finalize a whole bunch of leather designs to launch.
So Phase One of the website redesign is new and overdue. The last time we changed the site, I got a lot of complaints about the new one (current one) and people wanted the old one back.
So I suspect it’ll happen again here. Please email us here to let us know what you wish it had more of and less of or what could make it better. I’d really appreciate it. Here are some of things I like about it.
- We’ve added a whole lot more of your pics to it with way more to come.
- Reworked “The Story” (The Saddleback Story) with a ton more cool pics from around the world.
- You can see it really easily on your phone or tablet (we had to give up some of the frames on pics and background art, but I couldn’t have my cake and eat it too.
- Easy to navigate.
- It has a fast checkout.
- Backorders are coming very soon.
- You’ll soon be able to make an “I want” (wish)list to share.
- It loads super fast.
- The new My Account page is just plain easy and intuitive.
Leather Designs to Launch
Here are a few things that will be crossing out of Mexico to put on the site within the next 4 - 8 weeks. I didn’t list all of the things you’ll be seeing in August and September because I wanted some small surprises. But here are most of them.
But this launch is nothing compared to what we have planned to launch in the middle of October. Oh, you’re really going to like that launch. Talk about raising the bar on everybody.