Quality leather dog collar made from the thickest vegetable-tanned leather available to keep your dogs tags where they belong and your dog looking awesome and in style.
- 100-Year Warranty, details here.
- Free Shipping , details here.
- We use only the best: full-grain leather (as much of the cow as you can get, short of the moo), strong pigskin lining, and premium, marine-grade thread (the kind used on shipping sails).
- This product was made in memory of Blue
- Made from oddly thick vegetable tanned leather of an Old Bull with reinforced stitching for added strength; Leather will soften with long walks and games of fetch.
- Doesn't embarrass your dog like that cheap nylon one does
- Tested on animals. Mostly dogs.
- Medical grade 316 stainless buckle and D-ring for strength that won't corrode
- D-ring for leash attachment has riveted stopper for strength and stability
- Dog tag with jump ring (not included) can be attached through eyelet
- Natural dog oil will darken leather over time. May vary by breed, climate and what the dog rolls in.
- Preserve your warranty by removing the collar around salt-water and chlorinated pools.
- 7 buckle holes spaced 3/4" apart for the perfect fit on every dog
Write Your Own Review