*Items in Tool Set are not available for individual purchase.*
Just Like The First Time
It’s not exactly like this, but almost. When I put this new modular leather tool belt set around my waist for the first time, it was like hearing music or falling in love or tasting a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup for the first time. I didn’t know how great it could be until I tasted of its magnificence. And I’m not just saying that because I want you to buy one. I really mean it. But I do want you to buy one though.
Who Is This Leather Tool Belt Designed For?
I designed the leather tool belt for me to work on small projects around our tent home. Screwing the wire back down on the chicken coop, working on the front gate or working in the raised garden that my son, Cross, and I built barehanded with our axes. So for people who do odd jobs around the house or who tinker with gardens, like me, this is for them.
Also, in one of my 30 jobs before I started Saddleback Leather, I was a maintenance guy for my sister at her property management company. I only could have dreamed of having a tool belt like this back then.
I also designed it for Finish or Trim Carpenters and other professional craftsmen who work with their hands and their tools, but who don’t want a big, heavy, bulky half empty tool belt in the way. Or for craftsmen for which presentation and their personal brand is important.
How It Works
These are simple, lightweight and modular. You can just put the small pouch onto the belt for small jobs or add the medium or large pouch to hold the tape measure and duct tape. And if you need a loop to hang a hammer, small axe, shears or a sidearm for when you’re in the woods or mowing on the tractor, slide the hammer loop on. The simple pouches are designed with flat outside pockets for carpenter’s pencils, pens to slide into. The medium and large pouches fit Field Notes.
IMPORTANT: Please don’t ask customer service if your particular gun fits in the hammer loop because there are hundreds of handguns out there and they won’t know. Buy it to use with your hammer or axe and if your gun fits in there, then that’s a bonus.
What The Pouches Are Used For
- Small Pouch - Perfect for carrying and insulating bottles while walking, hiking, hunting or working. Also great for holding brushes, pens, pruners, scissors, etc.
- Medium Pouch - Great for wide Nalgene Water Bottles or Yeti tumblers. Also ideal for tape measures, duct tape and miscellaneous hand tools.
- Large Pouch - Great for small rechargeable drills, sanders and other tools as well as a box of screws or nails.
- Hammer Loop - Great for hammers, small axes, shears, brushes and spades. Also acts as a great universal pistol holster in a pinch. There’s not a strap to secure it, but if you’re on the tractor mowing, working out in the field or hunting, handguns slide in snugly.
- Belt - This 1 ¾” wide belt is easy on and easy off. And it’s stiff and sturdy for hanging tools off from. It’s designed to be strapped over the top of shirts or jackets in cold weather like most leather tool belts. The belt fits a 32” to 46” waist. If you don’t want to use this belt, then hang the pouches onto your regular belt.
It’s funny, but my first job ever was in the summer that I turned 15 years old. My dad got me a job on a construction site in Portland, Oregon. They handed me a leather tool belt full of nails and a hammer and told me to start nailing things. I was so proud that I was finally a man now and maybe that’s why this design is so special to me. Who knows? But what I do know is that you’re going to think it’s pretty special too.
Dimensions (W x H/L x D)
Bundle Weight: 2.65 lbs
Leather Tool Belt: 1.75" x 56.25" x 0.12" - Weight: 0.70 lbs
Leather Hammer Loop: 4.25" x 6.50" x 0.25" - Weight: 0.15 lbs
Large Leather Tool Pouch: 8" x 9.75" x 3" - Weight: 0.80 lbs
Medium Leather Tool Pouch: 6" x 9.50" x 2.12" - Weight: 0.55 lbs
Small Leather Tool Pouch: 4" x 9.75" x 2.12" - Weight: 0.45 lbs