Bucket Leather Tote
Only leather tote of its size with adjustable straps and a less structured shape; A large tote with a lot of depth; not called a “bucket” for nothing! Dual carry option.
- Only tote of its size with adjustable straps and a less structured shape
- A large tote with a lot of depth; not called a “bucket” for nothing!
- Dual carry option includes shoulder straps and convenient and comfortable handles to grab and go
- Great organizational pockets include interior and exterior pockets for cell phone and keys
- Will fit a few laptops including accessories
- Adjustable shoulder straps for most heights. Not meant for cross-body carry
- Soft, tumbled full grain leather (aka super durable leather); Tobacco color isn’t tumbled
- Tobacco color will be stiffer than the other colors, but will break in over time
- Interior lined with premium Pigskin to easily wipe clean, features light pigskin to see interior clearly
- Nickel hardware
- 41 Year warranty
- Made in Old Mexico
- We give 100% of our profits to educating, job training and feeding the poor in Africa and beyond.
- Exterior: 15 ½” - 9 ¼” W (top to bottom) x 15 ¾” H x 7” D
- Large Exterior pocket: 10 ¼” L x 9 ¼” W x 15 ¾” D
- Interior: 9 ¼” W x 14 ¾” H x 6 ½” D
- Cell phone pocket: 3” W x 4 ½” L
- Pocket with nipple closure: 8" W x 5 ½” L
- Strap (adjustable): 31” - 41 ½” L x 1 ¼” W
- 2 pounds
This was the first bag I ever designed for Love 41 and I’m still proud of it! The bag was inspired when I was on a shopping trip in Mexico. As I was looking through a lot of really bad hand-bags, I found one that sparked my interest and inspired me. I took it home and began to re-make it from my perspective. The more I adjusted and lengthened and fixed it, the more it began to remind me of a bucket because of it’s shape.
I love that this has adjustable straps. It’s the only tote bag of its size that has that feature. The pockets are essential and keep life a little more organized inside this large of a bag. I love the handles too (borrowed from the Saddleback women’s tote I designed) because it’s essential to quickly grab a bag & go without having to struggle with long straps. The handles are padded and very comfortable to hold, even when the bag is carrying a lot of weight.
How do I wear this bag? This is my daily casual bag when I’m going from the office, around town on errands and have a lot to carry. I usually put my laptop, ipad, cosmetic bag, lana wallet, cell phone, keys and sunglasses, but not usually all at once. I like to use this bag when I have a good amount to carry as it’s very comfortable to wear for long distances or an extended amount of time. As always, the purchase of this bag helps love others in need through education, food, shelter & job training.