- Unique combo of natural vegetable leather and full grain black leather
- Black pigskin leather ties
- Natural leather may patina with time
- Antique brass hardware
- Made in Old Mexico
- We give 100% of our profits to educating, job training and feeding the poor in Africa and beyond.
- Body of necklace: 2 ½” W x 5 ½”H
- Weight- .039 pounds
As most of you know our factory is in central Mexico so we travel there quite frequently. On one of our recent visits, I was viewing some Aztec ruins and was blown away at the beauty of the pyramids which became my inspiration for this gorgeous Love 41 Aztecan Necklace. Every time I see this necklace, I'm reminded of the natural beauty of those ancient monuments and I think it actually looks like art displayed around your neck! This necklace has lots of cuts which allow its uniqueness to really shine through and I get lots of compliments every time I wear it. If you're looking for something to give your wardrobe an artistic elegance, this is it!
As always, the purchase of this necklace helps love others in need through education, food, shelter & job training.