Saddleback is looking for an Online Marketing Specialist to coordinate and plan all things social media and digital marketing at Saddleback. If you enjoy interacting with customers, creating engaging strategy, email marketing, and partnering with a fun and high performing marketing and sales team then we have an opportunity for you.
Online Marketing Specialist is responsible for monitoring conversations and leading engagement with current and future customers on social media. They are also responsible for assisting the Director of Sales and Marketing, Public Relations and other marketing supported roles in all social media strategy and future campaigns and initiatives.
Click here to read a detailed Job Description
Why you want to work at Saddleback:
- Great People - a great team to work with.
- Work that Matters - Saddleback is a socially minded company with a bigger purpose. The heart of Saddleback really is to love on those that come in our path. We work closely with an organization called Africa New Life Ministries and our owners Dave and Suzette even offer to take team members on a discounted trip with them to Rwanda to see the end result of all of their hard work. Our work is bigger than a bottom dollar here; it’s about helping people.
- Our Culture is key, and who we hire is important. This is what we value.
- Great Benefits including Medical and Dental insurance, Flexible Schedule, Paid Vacation time, Paid Sick time, Paid Bereavement leave, Paid Holidays, Paid Short term and Long term disability, Paid Life insurance, Retirement plan with match, employee discount
- Location - Work from Fort Worth office, 600 Railhead Rd, #200
- Position - Full Time Employment
- Travel - Minimal
- Technology - High Speed, reliable internet connection required
This will get you to the top of the stack
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent knowledge
- At least 2 years experience in digital marketing, social media marketing and/or business analysis
- Strong analytical skills and experience with social analytics tools
- Experience in Ecommerce preferred
- Development, testing, writing, proofing and execution of email and social media campaigns that support campaigns and match Saddleback’s brand and voice. This includes contests and promotions.
- Manage a Social Media and Email calendar with strategic cadence, customer segmentation, budget and goals.
- Review all social conversations happening in the marketplace, media and around Saddleback in order to engage and/or respond to appropriate audiences.
- Gather, analyze and report on social media and email metrics each month.
- Make business recommendations on data to improve traffic and conversions to our website.
- Responsible for guiding customer service representatives in social media engagement as needed.
Click here to Apply