Suzette's Steals Crossbody Leather Tote
Your friends and family will be impressed with your taste for quality when they see and smell this full grain leather tote.
- What is Suzette Steals? Suzette Steals are current or previous designs with markings or scratches or crooked stitching or slight imperfections. They do not affect the warranty or quality of the bag or design. Due to these markings or slight imperfections we discount these items at a gracious 20% off retail. It’s a great deal and often our buyers don’t even see why we marked them down
- A great purse for the woman on the go
- A classic look that will withstand trends and seasons
- Two front pockets close with a toggle clasp & feature unique hidden pockets behind to hold a cell phone
- Will fit most tablets but not laptops
- Dual carry option; use handles or crossbody strap
- Interior key clip strap & two interior pockets
- Full grain leather (aka super durable leather)
- Interior lined with Pigskin to easily wipe clean
- Antique brass hardware, YKK zipper
- 41 year warranty
- Made in Old Mexico
- We give 100% of our profits to educating, job training and feeding the poor in Africa and beyond.
- Exterior - 15 ½” - 13 ¼” W (top to bottom) x 11” H x 3 ¼” D
- Front Pockets: 4 ½” W x 4 ¾” H
- Back zipper pocket: 7 ½” H x 5 ½” D
- Strap (detachable) 24” - 39” L x 3/4" D
- Shoulder drop: 7 ½”
- Interior - 12” W x 10 ½” H
- Divider Pocket: 8 ½” W x 1 ¾” D
- 2.95 pounds
I designed this bag because I wanted something that was a more timeless style with the functionality of an everyday carry. Trends come and go but I can see this bag looking great for many years to come without it going out of style.
Here’s what I love about this bag... it helps me stay more organized, especially while I’m out and about on a day of errands. I can find things easier and quicker with this bag with all the pockets (inside & out). I also love how practical it is to carry wherever I’m running around to. The double handle & the crossbody strap give me all I need while carrying.
How do I wear it? I usually choose this bag to help me dress up my casual outfits, you’ll often see me with this bag at church on Sundays! As always, the purchase of this bag helps love others in need through education, food, shelter & job training.