Waxed Canvas Shell Bag
Our Shell Bag is made from 24 oz. waxed canvas from Scotland. Backed with thick old bull leather for structure, durability, and comfort on the hip. Buy two to keep your live and spent shells separated. Built for generations of upland excursions.
Constructed with special waxed canvas imported from Scotland. The waxed treatment means that moisture beads up and rolls off, and the bag can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Sized to fit two boxes of 12 gauge shells, or whatever you want to fill it with. Designed to work with our Canvas Belt and Bird Bag. Sold individually here so you can customize your setup to your hunting needs. The back of the bag has a riveted Old Bull plate for comfort and durability.
- Unparallelled 100-Year Warranty
- Free Shipping
- We use the best materials we could find: Super-tough 24 oz. waxed canvas from Scotland, old bull leather, marine-grade polyester thread (the kind used on ship sails), marine-grade stainless 316 steel, and copper rivets pounded by hand.
- Pad eye closure keeps shells secure and dry
- Large enough to hold 2 boxes of 12 gauge shells
- Single large interior - no dividers
- Can be used in pairs to keep live and spent shells separate
- Exterior: 8 ½” H x 7 ½” W x 4” D
- 1 pound