We believe that people are our most valuable resource. And we’re not just saying that. If we can have all around high quality people, then their influence and personalities will trickle all the way down to our customers and beyond. So, we’re always looking for great people to join us. If you qualify as one of those rare birds, then continue on and check out the survey we created to know if you would fit as a member of our team.
Please answer the following questions honestly. And remember, your first response is likely the most accurate one.
- Does retiring on a beach in Florida and collecting seashells until you die excite you?
- Does making stockholders richer or helping your boss’s boss buy another yacht give you purpose in life?
- Does the routine of waking up at the crack of dawn so you can get stuck in the same traffic jams and wave to the same person next to you at the same stoplight at 7:34 a.m. bring you joy?
- Does it take a lot of effort for you to be around people who don’t value or believe what you do?
- Have we offended you with these questions and are you going to write in to tell us that our approach to business is unprofessional and not funny?
- Would you consider yourself blessed if you got paid to do your regular job, but by doing it well, you were actually making a difference in many peoples’ lives?
- Do you feel that you’ve been in a training program all your life and now you can finally contribute your skills to a high performance team that also loves what they do?
- Are you humble enough to ask for help when you need it so you can better learn and have mastery at what you do with autonomy and trust to do a great job?
- Do you want to work at a place that you’re proud of and where your work is rewarded long after your kids have fought over your bag?
- Do you love people regardless of their beliefs or values?
If you answered YES!!! to the above questions, then you NEED to click here now.
If you'd like to understand our culture to see if you'd like it here, then click here to read what our own people say about working at Saddleback