Travel Chess Set
Out of stock
My 9 yr. old son, Cross, have been traveling with this chess set for a few years and when we play in a cool place, I turn the leather chess board over and write on the back, with whom, where and the date. We have Rwanda, Morocco, Mexico, Hawaii etc. This is going to be my son's son's most treasured things he'll own.
- 100-Year Warranty , details here.
- Free Shipping , details here.
- We use only the best: full-grain leather (as much of the cow as you can get, short of the moo), strong pigskin lining, and premium, marine-grade thread (the kind used on shipping sails).
- Premium leather set includes both chess and checker pieces and is great for home and travel
- 20" tournament sized full grain leather board rolls up to fit snugly inside its leather carrying strap
- When traveling, the chess pieces are held securely in two pigskin bags and the checker pieces in one bag. The bags can be neatly stored in the rolled up board and kept in place with leather end caps and shoulder strap.
- Available in tobacco colored leather
- Hand crafted wooden chess pieces are made by craftsmen in Poland and have felt bottoms. Each piece has unique variances.
- Leather checker pieces are made by craftsmen in Mexico
- Set contains small pieces: please keep them away from small children, hungry dogs and vacuums
- Exterior: 20" W x 20" H
- Weight: 4.9 pounds
Dimensions (approximate size):
Write Your Own Review