Simple Coin Purse
People use this for earbuds, coins, pills, as a gift box for engagement rings, necklaces, earrings, earpods, or whatever else you don't want lost in your bag. Just a single piece of leather. It’ll be one of those cool little things they pull out of your trunk and fight over when you’re dead.
- 100-Year Warranty, details here.
- Free Shipping, details here.
- We use only the best: full-grain leather (as much of the cow as you can get, short of the moo), strong pigskin lining, and premium, marine-grade thread (the kind used on shipping sails).
- Suitable for coins, cash, pogs, and cursed doubloons
- Butterfly leather and nipple rivet closure keeps change from spilling out
- Riveted for strength
- Generous size to store your extra change or dentures
- Secure enough to keep out would-be Robin Hoods
- 1" H x 2.75â€ W x 3.5â€ L
- 0.2 pounds
Dimensions (approximate size):
Write Your Own Review