Saddleback Leather is looking for a film school graduate. This Videographer/Filmmaker must be able and willing to travel to Africa, Europe, Mexico and probably some other cool places. If you like shooting and directing video work and have a good sense of humor, contact us.
Job Description for Videographer
Why you want to work at Saddleback:
- It’s a ton of fun - We laugh all the time and do a lot of fun and cool things.
- Work that Matters - Saddleback is a people company cleverly disguised as a leather bag business. We have a much bigger purpose. The heart of Saddleback really is to love people around the world by means of selling high quality leather bags and using the profit for those things. This video of the leather factory that we own will show you more of our hearts.
- Culture and the values that drive it are key.
- Benefits including Paid Medical and Dental insurance, Flexible Schedule, Paid Vacation time, Paid Sick time, Paid Bereavement leave, Paid Holidays, Paid Short term and Long term disability, Paid Life insurance, Retirement plan with match, employee discount and more.
- Location - Must live in the Fort Worth area or willing to relocate. Currently a split of on-site and remote, but will be more on-site in the next few years
- Travel - U.S.,Mexico, Africa, Europe and various other places
- Technology - High Speed, reliable internet connection required
- Position - Full Time Employment
This will get you to the top of the stack:
- Degree from film school required
- 2+ years of experience in video and photo production and editing using software such as Adobe Creative Suite, Premier and After Effects
- Graphic design experience preferred
- Prior experience in marketing is a plus
- Leads video projects to deliver exceptional video content
- Identify, research and develop unique video content ideas and stories, write creative briefs and scripts in support of videos
- Work on location for video shoots around Fort Worth and around the world on location as needed.
- Assist in the development of video editing plan, communicate with stakeholders, perform video edits, and process video files in the necessary formats for internal/ external digital communication platforms
Click here to fill out an application