Fold Over Weatherproof Canvas Satchel
Availability: In stock
This waxed canvas satchel was built to last a lifetime and designed for if your life depends on it. Did you know you can light it on fire and it will burn like a candle until you get more wood on it?
- Unparalleled 100-Year Warranty, details here
- Free Shipping, details here
- We use the best materials we could find: Super-tough 24 oz. waxed canvas from Scotland, old bull leather, marine-grade polyester thread (the kind used on ship sails), marine-grade stainless 316 steel, and copper rivets pounded by hand.
- Removable 1” wide shoulder strap
- Shoulder strap attachment point is reinforced with really thick old bull leather with a technique that sailmakers use to affix the sail to the mast.
- Old bull panel riveted to the back - smooth and makes the canvas satchel comfortable against your hip
- Three slot adjustable pad eye closure
- Completely open interior for maximum space
- No closure flap - just a tall canvas satchel that folds over to form a closure flap, for maximum security and adjustability
- A simple bag designed for EDC - Wallet, phone, pen, knife, flashlight, etc
- Exterior: 9” H (closed) x 9.25” W x 1.5” D
- Interior: 8.75” H x 9” W x 1.25” D
- 2.1 pounds