Saddleback Coffee Mug
Out of stock
Designed by Dave and hand-crafted by a local Texas potter with 30+ years of experience, each much is a unique work of art. It takes a lot of time for these to make it out of the kiln, so check back to see if we have them available!
- Free Shipping , details here
- 12 oz. Saddleback Leather Coffee Mug
- Each mug is handmade on a pottery wheel by a Scottish potter in Fort Worth, TX - No two mugs are exactly alike
- Each letter is individually stamped for a true handmade feel
- Kiln-fired stoneware is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Handle is specifically designed by Dave for comfort -
- Wide thumb rest on top of handle
- Handle is big enough for 3 fat sausage fingers or 4 little fingers
- Flat, comfortable bottom part is feels nice on the pinky
- Handle arcs wide enough out from the mug so you don’t burn your fingers
- Slightly tapered design helps conserve heat
- Lip curves out at the top for a good sipping experience
- Thick enough to keep your coffee hot, but not too thick so that the mug feels heavy.
- 4” Tall
- 12 oz capacity
Dimensions (approximate size):
Write Your Own Review