Reusable Leather Toilet Paper
Our reusable toilet paper is the highest quality toilet paper in the world. Great for camping, hiking and will impress the party guests and cause social distancing from you, They’ll fight over it when you’re dead, maybe. Maybe not.
When duty calls, Saddleback Leather is there. With toilet paper shortages up the ying yang and Mother Nature calling to save the trees from the most undignified of fates, here we are to answer. After one year trying, it has finally dropped. Our Reusable Leather Toilet Paper leaves the competition’s behind.
- Two color options - Peanut Butter and Chocolate
- 100 year warranty - One roll lasts a lifetime (no need to hoard)
- Social distancing aid - Show it to your friends and social distancing won’t be hard
- Environmentally friendly - Saves an estimated 5 tpy (trees per year)
- Two sided option - one side grippy, one side smooth for sensitive people
- Easy to clean - If you don’t clean it perfectly, nobody will notice
- Shareable - When hiking, share with friends
- Great scent - Makes every bathroom smell nice
- Poke through resistance - Say no to that. We only use the toughest full grain leather
- Heat resistant - Leather is unaffected by high hot rated pepper oil
- All Natural - if you forget and let it go, don’t worry. This is mineral tanned leather.
- Survival Ready - Because of leather’s insulative nature, it can also be used to wrap food and drink containers to keep them cold or warm
- Classy look - Makes any bathroom look classier
- Object of Envy - Will make your rich friends envious
- Multi-purpose - When not in use, can be used as a hot pad in the kitchen
Little Known List of Toilet Paper Facts
- 75% of the world’s population does not use toilet paper.
- Water is used to clean up in most of the world
- Smooth rocks, leaves, pine cones and corn cobs are excellent toilet paper alternatives
- In many countries, toilet paper is not to be flushed because pipes are too small.
- The average grab is approximately 8 sheets.
- Average usage is 57 sheets of toilet paper per day.
- 7% of Americans take rolls of toilet paper from hotels.
- About 384 trees are needed to make toilet paper for one lifetime.
- The average person uses 100 rolls of toilet paper per year (over 20,000 sheets).
- 83,048,116 rolls of toilet paper are produced everyday.
- Toilet paper is often used for making dresses.
- About 810 rolls of toilet paper are produced from an average sized tree.
- Toilet paper was first patented in a European country called Albany.
- Dave’s house was once TP’ed with 195 rolls of toilet paper?