Dave's original design: Works in the courtroom as well as the mountain trail and looks better with age. Made of quality leather, fits a 15" laptop and also converts to a backpack. Extremely versatile and timeless design.
- 100-Year Warranty, details here.
- Free Shipping, details here.
- Extra Large Chestnut now shipping with lighter colored, suede side of pigskin lining
- The famous bag that started it all
- Works in the courtroom as well as the mountain trail
- Converts to backpack for impromptu hikes
- 1 or 3 strap closure system, you choose
- 2 side straps on briefcase can be used as belts, tie downs or tourniquets
- Can be used as a carry-on during airplane travel and fits under most airline seats
- Extra flap of leather acts as a false bottom to hide your passport, cash, spare keys and more
- 8 exterior D-rings can be used to tether tripods, slumber bags, blankets, or firewood
- 4 interior pockets: 2 side pockets for pens, flashdrives, gum, and other small items and 2 pockets on center divider for cables, small notebooks
- 2 exterior side pockets for sunglasses and water bottles
- 1 rear pocket for magazines, newspapers, and airline tickets
- Internal key strap for runaway keys
- No breakable parts, e.g. zippers, snaps, buttons, etc.
- Made of tough full-grain leather, which takes hits well and looks even better with age
- Built with only a few pieces of leather, minimizing seams and weak points
- Lined with strong pigskin for added strength
- Stitched with marine-grade thread, and reinforced with copper rivets for super durability
- Adjustable strap length: 34.25" - 59.25"
- Exterior: 14" W x 11" H x 9" D
- Interior: 13.5" W x 10.5" H x 8.5" D
- Holds up to a 13" Macbook, and most 13" laptops
- 6.6 lbs
- Exterior: 16" W x 12" H x 9" D
- Interior: 15.5" W x 11.5" H x 8.5" D
- Holds up to a 15" Macbook, and most 15" laptops
- 7.6 lbs
Dimensions (approximate size):
Write Your Own Review