Waxed Canvas Fire Starter Kit
Availability: In stock
For when your life depends on it. Our fire starter kit includes a flint stick and a scarper to get the sparks flying, along with some canvas scrap to use for kindling all in a sturdy canvas case.
- 100-Year Warranty, details here. (Case only; Does not cover fire starter or scrap)
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you're not happy with your leather, send it back to us for a full refund. As long as you return it in like-new condition there's no hassles, we promise. Details here.
- Free Shipping, details here.
- From the Mountainback collection
- Three piece set includes flint fire starter stick, waxed canvas fire starting scrap tinder, and a waxed canvas case to keep it all together
- Flint stick has a magnesium fire starter rod embedded in a Padauk wood handle and a scraper to get the sparks flying; Strung together on a leather lanyard for safe keeping.
- Canvas case is constructed with tough 24 oz. Scottish waxed canvas that can also be shredded and used as tinder in an emergency; Secured with a thick Dark Coffee Brown Old Bull leather tie that is also removable for emergencies.
- Case is packed with scrap waxed canvas tinder to help get a fire started
- Slim design slips into packs easily
- To use, place the waxed canvas scrap over a pile of tinder. Simply shave a small amount of magnesium from the rod onto your tinder using the side of the scraper. Hold the rod at an angle over the pile and forcefully slide your striker down the length of the rod creating sparks to ignite the fire.
- For those that blow dry their hair in the bathtub:
- This is not a toy and not to be used by children
- Not recommended for anyone under 18 years old
- For outdoor use only
- Only light fires in safe and permitted locations
- Canvas Case:
- Exterior: 3.5"" H x 7.25"" W x.25"" D
- Interior: 3.25"" H x 7"" W x.25"" D
- Flint Stick:
- 5.5"" L x.75"" W x.75"" D
- 0.45 pounds (total)
- Size Chart