Simple Weatherproof Canvas Backpack
Availability: In stock
This bag was designed and built to be the strongest, most durable and longest lasting weatherproof canvas backpack there is. Let us know if you find something tougher. They’ll fight over it when you’re dead.
- 100-Year Warranty, details here.
- Free Shipping, details here.
- From the Mountainback Collection
- Built with uncommonly thick 24 oz waxed canvas from Scotland that is extremely rugged and water resistant.
- Canvas backpack can be carried using the Old Bull grab handle or the adjustable 34"" Old Bull leather shoulder straps that are contoured for a comfortable fit.
- Dark Coffee Brown Old Bull leather pad lines the back and bottom of the pack for comfort and protection from inside contents; Leather is stamped with month and year of construction.
- Exterior leather pad doubles as an exterior pocket and allows for items, such as a tripod or ax, to be carried under the bag
- Sewn leather tabs on the side of the backpack for lashing or hanging extra gear
- Drawstring closure with adjustable flap to keep out rain; Main flap secures with easy-access pad eye closure
- Wide open, simple design with three interior pockets
- Is over-engineered with high quality materials for when your life depends on it; Can (with much effort or very sharp knife) be shredded and wrapped to make a torch
- Will outlast you and maybe your kids, or even your kids' kids
- Easily fits a 15"" Macbook, iPad, or Notepad Holder - all with room to spare
- Exterior: 17"" H X 13"" W x 5"" D
- Interior: 16.75"" H x 12"" W x 5"" D
- 4.6 pounds
- Size Chart