Leather Care Chamberlain's Leather Milk Set 1-2-3
This leather care set will clean and condition and protect your leather goods.
- Free Shipping, details here.
- The set with everything you need to keep your leather healthy and look good doing it.
- Includes Chamberlain's Leather Milk No. 1 Liniment, Chamberlain's Leather Milk Straight Cleaner No. 2, and Chamberlain's Water Protectant No. 3
- No. 1 is a leather conditioner to wipe out light scratches and surface cleaning.
- A natural formula that's perfect for regular leather keeping
- Absorbs nicely into the leather pores.
- No chemical smells or discoloring. Smells faintly of almonds,
- Won't leave an oily or sticky feeling
- No 2. is a deep leather cleaner for thorough leather restoration.
- Pulls out dirt and deep oils that clog leather pores.
- A blend of non-alkaline, natural alcohols and other natural leather cleaners
- Needs to be conditioned afterwards with Chamberlain's No. 1 or No. 3 to condition and replenish lost oils
- Apply gently with one of our applicators to avoid damaging your leather
- Not necessary every conditioning. Just when you want to give your leather a thorough cleaning.
- No. 3 is a leather protector against water and weather and is also a heavier conditioner.
- As the oils in the leather evaporate and the waxes wear off the leather over time, the leather will become less water-resistant. Keep it healthy with Water Protectant.
- Works as a deep conditioner
- Conceals deep scratches
- Will permanently darken leather
- Apply in thin, even layers - a little goes a long way
- While No. 3 will condition and protect, the recipe has no cleaning component so ensure you clean your leather prior to applying Water Protectant
- All natural ingredients and safe to use. Avoid using No. 2 on wild or exotic skins.
- Special formula is great on all Saddleback's leathers.
- Safe to use with all other Chamberlain products
- Leathers can darken with all treatments No. 1, No. 2 & No. 3
- Do not use on suede or on very soft-leather products
- Just like with all conditioners, test in an unseen area to see if you like the what it does. Use a white cloth and look for color rub off or color change one hour after application. If either happens, use product sparingly. Your leather may change.
Write Your Own Review