- 100-Year Warranty, details here.
- Free Shipping, details here.
- We use only the best: full-grain leather (as much of the cow as you can get, short of the moo), strong pigskin lining, and premium, marine-grade thread (the kind used on shipping sails).
- Set of four cord wraps: One each of a small, medium, large, and square cord wrap. Each has sturdy hardware and is lined with pigskin for strength.
- Small Cord Wrap - This size is ideal for small jobs like earbuds or thin charging cables like the sort that come with iPads or phone chargers. Nipple rivet and one hole closure to keep your cables secure.
- Medium Cord Wrap - This size holds iPad or iPhone chargers, camera cords, or secure several thin cables together. Nipple rivet and two holes for an adjustable size closure.
- Large Cord Wrap - This size is the answer to the unruly laptop charger cord, monitor cords, and other larger cords. Nipple rivet closure and five holes adjust to a variety of jobs. Slip the slit in the leather over the "butterfly" on the Mac power brick, wrap the thin cord around the butterfly, and then wrap the thick cord with the leather wrap. Your Mac power cord will actually stay put for once.
- Square Cord Wrap - This size is ideal for containing earbuds, iPhone chargers, iPad chargers, camera cords, and other thin cables ipad or iphone chargers, camera cords, or secure several thin cables together.
- Use them to organize the cords in your Cable Bag or Valet Tray
- Keeps cables neat and tidy in a Briefcase or drawer
- One of each size makes the perfect travel set for your cables on the go
- Small: 1" W x 1.25: L
- Medium: 1" W x 4" L
- Large: 1" W x 6" L
- Square: 3.25" W x 3.25" L each
Dimensions (approximate size):
Write Your Own Review