5 Pocket Weatherproof Canvas Backpack
Availability: In stock
This bag was designed and built to be the strongest, most durable and longest lasting Canvas Backpack there is. Let us know if you find something tougher. They’ll fight over it when you’re dead.
- Unparalleled 100-Year Warranty, details here.
- Free Shipping, details here.
- We use the best materials we could find: Super-tough 24 oz. waxed canvas from Scotland, old bull leather, marine-grade polyester thread (the kind used on ship sails), marine-grade stainless 316 steel, and copper rivets pounded by hand.
- Two side pockets with secure and quick access pad eye closure
- Two tall front canvas pockets can be folded forward, or tucked behind pocket for extra security
- All four exterior pockets have hidden slot pockets behind them for extra storage
- Interior panel pocket along the back can hold a tablet or small laptop
- Roomy, wide open interior big enough for a weekend in the mountains
- Main flap has two pad eye closures with 3 adjustment slots
- Thick old bull leather drawstring closure
- Sewn leather tabs above each side pocket for lashing gear or clipping a carabiner
- Hand-riveted old bull leather panel along the back and bottom for strength and structure
- Sturdy old bull leather grab handle lays flat when not being used
- Adjustable leather shoulder straps designed for comfort on a wide range of body types
- All rivets and grommets reinforced with extra thick old bull leather for extremely high tear resistance at all stress points
- Exterior: 16.25"" H x 13"" W x 4.75"" D
- Interior: 14"" H x 12"" W x 4.75"" D
- 6 pounds
- Size Chart