Long Trifold RFID Wallet
They'll fight over this wallet when you're dead. It's built with only the toughest and best aging leather there is and then lined with stronger pigskin. Kind of overkill, but we designed this leather wallet to last and to get you compliments.
The Long Trifold Wallet for Those Who Carry A Lot
Our Leather and Lining Together Makes the Difference
- Our full grain leather wallets are built with the best leather we can get our hands on. Let me explain. Leather has grain, which is the tough fibers at the top part of the hide. Most factories buy flawless leather that doesn’t have any more scars or marks after they shaved them all off (watch how they shave it here minute 6:30). Now they don’t have to throw away nearly as much leather as we do because they don’t have to cut around scars. But in doing this, they also shaved off the toughest fibers of the leather. The full grain leather gets the nice rich patina and is super water resistant. It’s called Top Grain Leather when they remove some of the grain, it’s called top grain leather. Genuine leather is when they remove all of the grain. It’s why our full grain leather wallets are so expensive.
- And then if the full-grain leather wasn’t enough, we line the wallet with pigskin, which is tougher than the cowskin. It’s how we can offer a 100-year Warranty on a leather wallet. And then we sew it with our tough industrial polyester thread. It’s what they sew parachutes and ship sails with. If your life depends on it, you’ll hope that they used our thread.
- The reason customs agents and cashiers will love your wallet is because the Full Grain leather ages so nicely. You’ll love the wallet because of the design. This Long Trifold Wallet is specifically the size to fit a passport, field notes and cash. One of our favorite details is there is no plastic over the ID window to get cloud or crack.
- The four card slots of this wallet hold at least 3 cards each and the large coin pouch has a pocket behind it for checkbooks, cash or receipts. And all of this in a size to fit in the breast pocket of a blazer.
- Free Shipping
- 100 Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 7.25" W x 3.75" H x .75" D